[Latingp] Reminder and notes from ICANN66

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Thu Nov 7 20:57:36 UTC 2019

Dear Latin GP members

Please find attached my recollection of what I have heard and noted during different conversations at ICANN66.  We shall discuss this paper as first item during our next telephone conference call.

Let’s try to comment this document until Wednesday, November the 13th, I shall try to consolidate comments, and to present document with all changes.

I am asking GP members, who attended ICANN66, to give their input to this document, and to suggest changes to everything I did not understand correctly.

Regards Mirjana