[Latingp] AGENDA for the GP call on November the 14th 2019, 16:00UTC

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Wed Nov 13 21:44:47 UTC 2019

Dear GP members.

Please find enclosed the Agenda proposal for our next telephone conference.  I am sending again all documents discussed during ICANN66 and my notes.

Any comments are welcome.
Pitinan will send the remainder on time.

Regards Mirjana

AGENDA for the GP call on November the 14th 2019, 16:00UTC

  1.  Roll call
  2.  ICANN66 discussion - how to proceed
     *   Mirjana’s notes
     *   IP review of Variants for the proposed Latin LGR dated 2019-10-11, date 2019-11-01
     *   Cross script talking points v2
     *   COMPARSION BETWEEN PROPOSED AND IMPOSED VARIANT MAPPINGS- snapshot of working material

3.      Status of additional In-script variant analysis homework

  1.  Discussion - List the variant sets which might have been missed form the previous analysis for further discussion

5.      Next meeting proposal November  the 21th, 2019, 16:00UTC .

Replacement for chair needed. Mirjana cannot attend this call.

6.      AOB