[Latingp] Summary of Latin GP Meeting on 21 November 2019

Hazem Hezzah hhezzah.las at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 18:27:49 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Did the Visual Variant analysis, and like every time, I still agree that the zooming level affects the rating I give to each case.
I made my opinion while sticking to the 100% zooming level, but it could differ if done at 125% or more.

Another thing I noticed is that the 3 combined code points (0067+0303,  006E+0304, 0072+0303) are displayed for me as 2 side by side characters in Courier New, which are completely different that the compared to character, but most ratings I see gave it a 3 or 2.  Could that be a rendering case on my computer only?

Regards,
Hazem Hezzah