[Latingp] Short seven-minute Latin GP update during ICANN66

Bill Jouris bill.jouris at insidethestack.com
Wed Oct 9 18:53:56 UTC 2019

Agreed.  We have plenty to keep us going while waiting for the IP to return its response.
Bill Jouris
Inside Products
bill.jouris at insidethestack.com
831-659-8360
925-855-9512 (direct)

    On Wednesday, October 9, 2019, 07:05:45 AM PDT, Meikal Mumin <meikal at mumin.de> wrote:

 Dear Mirjana,
The presentation looks find, with the exception of the date of October 2019 for finishing the in-script analysis. I don’t except us to build final consensus on this before the next F2F meeting, judging on how things have dragged on with the IDNA issue.
Best,