[Latingp] Final presentations for ICANN 66

Hazem Hezzah hhezzah.las at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 21:00:56 UTC 2019

Reviewed both presentations and made some minor corrections in formatting where some words were mid-cut into 2 lines.
Bauland was still written with an “o” in the first Slide.

@ Michael and all: Presentations in Google drive can be edited by choosing “Open with Google Slides” from the top of the page.

Regards,
Hazem Hezzah