[Latingp] F2F meeting for Latin GP 27-29 Jan. 2020, Brussels

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Sun Oct 13 07:29:54 UTC 2019

Dear Latin GP members,

This is a gentle reminder for members who interested to apply for the travel support,
please provide your name to IDNProgram at icann.org by 15 October 2019,23:59 UTC.

Regards,

Pitinan

From: Pitinan Kooarmornpatana <pitinan.koo at icann.org>
Date: Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 17:31
To: Latin GP <latingp at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Latingp] F2F meeting for Latin GP 27-29 Jan. 2020, Brussels

Dear All,

Kindly be informed of the change in the process, due to the GDPR.

Please do not share back the form in response to the previous email.

If you are interested to apply for the travel support,
please provide only your name to IDNProgram at icann.org by 15 October 2019.

Best Regards,

Pitinan