[Latingp] call next Thursday

Michael Bauland Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
Fri Oct 18 11:06:52 UTC 2019

Hi all,

as you surely know, next Thursday is the world's biggest board game fair
"SPIEL" in Essen, Germany. Therefore I won't be able to join the call,
but I guess the call will not take place, because you'll all be in Essen
next week, won't you? Who would want to miss that event? Especially
since it's the first time in three years that it's not at the same time
as the autumn ICANN meeting. Yeah.

See you all at the fair next week. ;-)

Michael

     |       |
     | knipp |            Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
      -------                    Technologiepark
                                 Martin-Schmeißer-Weg 9
                                 44227 Dortmund
                                 Deutschland

     Dipl.-Informatiker          Tel:    +49 231 9703-0
                                 Fax:    +49 231 9703-200
     Dr. Michael Bauland         SIP:    Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
     Software-Entwicklung        E-Mail: Michael.Bauland at knipp.de

                                 Registereintrag: