[Latingp] In-script variants: Initial review of positive cases

Meikal Mumin meikal at mumin.de
Thu Oct 24 15:45:14 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

I have extracted the positive cases into a separate Google Docs here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XY90NEaPhimfolh-uIl3kKBuVEIaLC5nmM96WNpWzOk/edit?usp=sharing

The relevant data is contained in the Appendix D of version 6 of our proposal, which I have uploaded in Google Docs form here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ev8jyIjLr3L1gkUEozkS3Xj3RVp1HSbrgZTlM85YvAo/edit?usp=sharing

I suggest we start walking through the list of positive cases and see if we can find immediate consensus on the verdict of the first reviewers, or if we need to establish a workflow how to go about these cases.

Best,

Meikal