[Latingp] Visual Variants

Bill Jouris bill.jouris at insidethestack.com
Thu Oct 24 15:54:08 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,
Unfortunately, my day job intruded this week.  So I am less far along than I had hoped.  Attached is where I am so far.  You will note that the tab for Consonants is pretty well done.  But the vowels are still a work in progress -- or, more accurately, a work to be done.
I am in hopes of having the vowels addressed by early next week.  Meanwhile, if you see anything missing from the Consonants page, please let me know.
Bill Jouris
Inside Products
bill.jouris at insidethestack.com
831-659-8360