[Latingp] Missing In-Script Cases

Michael Bauland Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
Wed Oct 30 13:48:23 UTC 2019

Hi all,

On 30.10.2019 14:37, Tan Tanaka, Dennis via Latingp wrote:
> Should we put this on-hold in light of IP’s preliminary feedback and
> pending comments from our meeting with them next week?

I agree with Dennis. We should discuss this with IP and then internally
first before continuing.

See you next week,

Michael

     |       |
     | knipp |            Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
      -------                    Technologiepark
                                 Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                 44227 Dortmund
                                 Germany

     Dipl.-Informatiker          Fon:    +49 231 9703-0
                                 Fax:    +49 231 9703-200
     Dr. Michael Bauland         SIP:    Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
     Software Development        E-mail: Michael.Bauland at knipp.de

                                 Register Court: