[Latingp] Greek-Latin cross-script variants

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Mon Sep 2 18:34:02 UTC 2019

Dear Latin GP members,

We are writing to seek for Latin GP’s feedback regarding the Greek-Latin cross-script variants.

The Greek GP has shared the first version of Greek LGR proposal with the IP and the IP has shared the following comment.

Please review the IP communication and the questions below and kindly share you feedback with us.

For any further queries,  kindly let us know.

Regards,

Pitinan