[Latingp] AGENDA for the GP call on January the 2nd 2020, 16:00UTC

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Wed Jan 1 18:49:36 UTC 2020

Dear GP members.

Please find enclosed the Agenda proposal for our next telephone conference.
As I have been informed by Pitinan, who is on holiday, there is the possibility to have the new version of the Report before the call. The new version wii be in our Dropbox folder.

Any comments are welcome.

Regards Mirjana

AGENDA for the GP call on January the 2nd   2020, 16:00UTC

  1.  Roll call
  2.  How to proceed with editing of the Report?
  3.  How to proceed with In script variant analysis
     *   Bill’s excel table<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19pjUuhNwDcxHGKJq-7R_LmkZTrobTmQG/edit#gid=964507226>
     *   Appendix D  In-script Analysis competed in the last version of the Report
     *   2019-12-12-TBD-ReportV5-VariantAnalysis<https://www.dropbox.com/s/hh5e7jh8rdrkixg/2019-12-12-TBD-ReportV5-VariantAnalysis.docx?dl=0>
     *   2019-12-20-Partial IP Response to Latin LGR Update-v1.1<https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ogf4vmmut968qn/2019-12-20-Partial%20IP%20Response%20to%20Latin%20LGR%20Update-v1.1.docx?dl=0>
     *   Cross-Script-Talking-Points-v2<https://www.dropbox.com/s/62rkjkb6slob3g0/Cross-Script-Talking-Points-v2.docx?dl=0>

4.      Next meeting proposal January 9th 2020, , 16:00UTC

5.      AOB