[Latingp] [Ext] Status of the Report

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Thu Jan 2 06:01:08 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I’d like to inform that the file was uploaded to dropbox folder.

It is at https://www.dropbox.com/home/Latin%20GP/2019-12-05-Report?preview=2020-01-02-ProposalForLatinScriptRootZoneLGR-PK2.docx.

Regards,

Pitinan

From: Latingp <latingp-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Pitinan Kooarmornpatana <pitinan.koo at icann.org>
Date: Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 13:36
To: Mirjana Tasić <Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs>, Latin GP <latingp at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Latingp] [Ext] Status of the Report

Dear Mirjana, and all.

I have checked all the changes by Meikal, there is only one missing sentence, please see following change log #1.

Based on the file 2020-01-02-ProposalForLatinScriptRootZoneLGR.docx in the dropbox, I have merged Appendix D homework submitted by Meikal, Hazzem, Bill.

Also move over all editorial reviews in Bill’s version to the latest file. Please see changes log below.

The latest file is attached, 2020-01-02-ProposalForLatinScriptRootZoneLGR-PK2.docx. I encountered problem uploading to dropbox, I would have to ask Mirjana to kindly upload the file to dropbox.

Regards,

Pitinan

### Change log ####

Source of change:  Meikal’s green highlight file (MM-2019-12-27-New version of revision of Proposal from Dec 18 with all changes in Green for MT.docx)

1. In table “Table D.3. Solution excluding 00DF from the Latin script repertoire“, added last sentence in the table including the footnote.

Source of change: Meikal’s email on 28 December 2019 to Mirjana (2019-12-15-Appendix D Homework MM.docx)

2. D.1.14, Merged

3. D.1.9, updated screen captures and finding

4. D.4.4, updated screen captures and finding

5. D.4.11, added screen captures and finding

6. D.4.16, added screen captures and finding (D.4.15 in Meikal’s file)
7. D.4.20, added screen captures and finding (D.4.20 in Meikal’s file)

Source of change: Hazzem’s email on 30 December 2019 to Latin GP mailing list (Appendix D  Tasks - HH.docx)

8. D.1.7, updated the screen capture

9. D.3.10, added screen captures for Sequence ďɗ , åả, ůủ, and finding

10. D.4.6, updated screen captures for  ớ  and ứ

11. D.4.14, added screen captures for ấaâá, ếeêé, ốoôó, and finding

12. D.4.18, added screen captures for ỡoõơ, ữuũư, and finding

13. D.4.19, added screen captures for ọ̀oòọ, and finding

Source of change: Bill’s email on 30 December 2019 to Latin GP mailing list (BJ - 2019-12-05-IP-Proposal for a Latin Script Root Zone LGR v2.docx)

14. D.2.2, added the screen captures and finding

15. D.3.12, added this new section

16. D.4.12, added the screen capture and finding

17. D.4.17, added the screen capture and finding

18. Added section 6.3.5 - 6.3.7

19. Move over all editing