[Latingp] Sharp S variant set

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Mon Jan 6 16:04:12 UTC 2020

Mirjana, et al

Enclosed the corresponding XML for the variant set for Sharp S and related code points. I added the range 0061-007a for convenience while doing label testing. Once merged with our main XML this should not be an issue.

While doing label testing I found (what I think) it is an odd behavior, from the tool part, regarding rule order application. Pitinan is helping sorting that part out. But this file should be good for submitting to IP.

Any questions, let me know.

Best,
Dennis