[Latingp] AGENDA for the GP call on January the 9th 2020, 16:00UTC

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Wed Jan 8 18:26:20 UTC 2020

Dear Latin GP members,

Please find attached the report dated 8 Jan 2020. This clean version and the redline version (track change) are posted in the Dropbox folder.

Link to the Reports:
Clean version
Track change version
Change log:

1. In corporate Michael Bouland comments

2. In corporate Dennis text for page 65 and insert Appendix E for SS and S variant mapping. To keep the flow it comes after in-script variant analysis. Then the former Appendix E Confusable was shifted to Appendix F)

3. Insert tables from Variant Analysis excel sheet at the end of Appendix D,  ‘D.4.22 Visual Variant Analysis’

Minor edits:

1. Incorporated Bill comment in the second para of D.9.2.1. Replace ‘handwriting’ with ‘italic’.

2. Update all UPPER CASE UNICODE NAMES to Camel Case Names across the document.

3. Edit section numbering of 6.5.6 - 6.5.9

Regards,

Pitinan