[Latingp] Letter to IP submitting draft Report version from 8th of January 2020

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Thu Jan 9 18:36:38 UTC 2020

Looks good, Mirjana. One minor edit (below).

Thank you,
Dennis

From: Latingp <latingp-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Mirjana Tasić <Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs>
Date: Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 1:15 PM
To: Latin GP <latingp at icann.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Latingp] Letter to IP submitting draft Report version from 8th of January 2020

Dear Latin GP,

Please find draft of the letter to IP.
Please send me your comments and corrections ASAP.

Regards Mirjana

Letter to IP submitting draft Report version from 8th  of January 2020

Dear IP,

Latin GP is submitting last draft Report for your consideration and comments. Latin GP wants to give you some additional explanations about this Report:

1.       Latin GP included all analysis  for In-script variant analysis which have been done after previous version of the report in AppendixD..

2.       Results of the analysis in AppendixD are just presented, some results are inserted in the main part of the Report, but everything will  be discussed by GP for final conclusions .

3.       Appendix E: Variant Relationship Mapping for “ss” and “s”  is added.

We have received your document Partial IP Response to Latin LGR Update-v1.1 and we  thank you for it. Latin GP is preparing document which discuss IP Response, as the document will be ready, we shall share it with you.

Best regards Latin GP