[Latingp] Hazem HEZZAH shared "2020-01-08-ProposalForLatinScriptRootZoneLGR-clean" with you.

Hazem Hezzah hhezzah.las at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 19:12:59 UTC 2020

Dear all,

After the discussion during last call about a collaborative method to work on the documents, I tried Microsoft’s equivalent of Google docs.
Here I uploaded the last version that Pitinan has sent, made some changes and downloaded it again.
It still looks good to me, and if the one who edits is logged in to a Microsoft account, the changes appear in his name.

May be we can try it.

Regards,
Hazem Hezzah

            Hazem HEZZAH shared "2020-01-08-ProposalForLatinScriptRootZoneLGR-clean" with you.

              2020-01-08-ProposalForLatinScriptRootZoneLGR-clean.docx
                  Open

                        Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our Privacy Statement.
                        Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052