[Latingp] FOR IP: Latin GP Report draft version on January 8th, 2020

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Thu Jan 9 20:49:09 UTC 2020

Dear IP
Latin GP is submitting last interim draft Report for your consideration and comments. Latin GP wants to give you some additional explanations about this Report:

     *   Latin GP included all analysis  for In-script variant analysis which have been done since the previous version of the report in Appendix D.
     *   Results of the analysis in Appendix D are just presented at this point.  Some results are inserted in the main part of the Report, but everything will  be discussed by GP for final conclusions.
     *   Appendix E: Variant Relationship Mapping for “ss” and “s”  is added. This is intended for use when addressing the issue of variants for Sharp S (ß).

We have received your document Partial IP Response to Latin LGR Update-v1.1 and we  thank you for it. Latin GP is discussing the issues raised and preparing  our response.  When the document is ready, we shall share it with you.

Regards Latin GP