[Latingp] FOR IP: Latin GP Report draft version on January 8th, 2020

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Fri Jan 10 12:02:47 UTC 2020

Thank you Mirjana, Latin GP members, for putting together this Latin RZ-LGR proposal version so timely.

We have shared it with the IP members.

Regards,
Sarmad

From: Latingp <latingp-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Mirjana Tasić <Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs>
Date: Friday, January 10, 2020 at 1:51 AM
To: Pitinan Kooarmornpatana <pitinan.koo at icann.org>
Cc: Latin GP <latingp at icann.org>
Subject: [Latingp] FOR IP: Latin GP Report draft version on January 8th, 2020

Dear IP
Latin GP is submitting last interim draft Report for your consideration and comments. Latin GP wants to give you some additional explanations about this Report:

     *   Latin GP included all analysis  for In-script variant analysis which have been done since the previous version of the report in Appendix D.
     *   Results of the analysis in Appendix D are just presented at this point.  Some results are inserted in the main part of the Report, but everything will  be discussed by GP for final conclusions.
     *   Appendix E: Variant Relationship Mapping for “ss” and “s”  is added. This is intended for use when addressing the issue of variants for Sharp S (ß).

We have received your document Partial IP Response to Latin LGR Update-v1.1 and we  thank you for it. Latin GP is discussing the issues raised and preparing  our response.  When the document is ready, we shall share it with you.

Regards Latin GP