[Latingp] FW: [Ext] Hazem HEZZAH shared the folder "Latin GP" with you.

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Mon Jan 20 13:58:53 UTC 2020

Dear Latin GP members,

Please find below the link to One drive folder for Latin GP files, kindly provided by Hazem.

The latest file is 2020-01-20-ProposalForLatinScriptRootZoneLGR.docx, the changes agreed on the last call are incorporated (e.g. removing 0115).

Please remember to sign in with you Microsoft account, e.g. Skype, Outlook, or Hotmail,  before edit/review the document.

It will help us track who is the author of the changes.

I would suggest you should try editing on the cover page with a short sentence, to check if you could access and edit the file properly.

If you have any problem accessing the file, kindly let us know.

Regards,

Pitinan