[Latingp] Brussels workshop

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Fri Jan 24 21:30:04 UTC 2020

All,

I went through these three documents to create a work table<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lJLV8D_FOVexzvKukopP9iiCx0sPk-e3a-KySq6-Zuk/edit?usp=sharing> to review/address the outstanding issues:

  1.  IP Review of Variants for the Proposed Latin LGR dated 2019-10-11 (revised version of 2019-11-01)
  2.  LGR Proposal version 5
  3.  Partial IP Response to Latin LGR Update (2019-12-11)

The work document has two main sections, A and B:

  1.  Incorporates IP comments from documents 1 and 2 above.
  2.  List comments from document 3 above.

There is this document “Talking Points for Joint Meeting…” which I reviewed but thought that with LGRs being updated as we speak it may be okay to wait for the other GPs (mainly Greek GP) to provide their most updated version of the LGR and then do an integration exercise to look at the most recent cross-script relationships.

See you all in a few days and safe travels

Best,
Dennis