[GSE Middle East] Managed Service Providers-MSPs Records

jane.selvyn at ecocontacts.com jane.selvyn at ecocontacts.com
Tue May 15 13:54:45 UTC 2018

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring our recently updated list of Managed
Service Providers-MSPs? Which helps you to improve your sales and marketing
campaigns.

We have a verified list of MSPs with complete contact information like
Company name, Website, Contact name (First, Middle, Last), Title, Direct
email address, Phone number, Postal address, Industry, Employee size,
Revenue size, Fax etc.

We also have an exclusive database of:

•	Cloud Service Providers- CSPs
•	Value Added Resellers- VARs
•	Independent Software Vendors- ISVs
•	System Integrators- SIs and many more.

Please let me know your thoughts and your criteria we will provide you with
more information. And if you aren’t the right person to discuss this mail
you can freely forward this mail to right person in your organization.

Best Regards,
Jane Selvyn
Marketing Analyst