[GSE Middle East] Summer Vacation TVI Camera Promotion-High quality with good price

Sales.4 at camerayi.com Sales.4 at camerayi.com
Thu Aug 22 11:03:56 UTC 2019

Dear manager,
Are you interested in saving some money on importing any of the following?
- IP Camera
- HD Analog Cameras(AHD, CVI,  TVI, HD-SDI Camera)
-Analog Camera/PoC Camera
- NVR&DVR
- CCTV Accessories
All of our products are very affordable as a result of being produced in special economic development regions of China and we are more than happy to help you with the export process too! My contact details are below, and I would be glad to hear from you.
Skype:RVH-Jayden    Whatsapp/wechat:+86 17612038493
Tks & br,
Jayden
86-20-82329465                              Fax: 86-20-32359600                  Whatsapp/Wechat:+86 17612038493Skype: RVH-Jayden
Add.: 3rd
Floor, No. 3 Building, Yujing Industrial Zone, Zhuji Road, Tianhe District,
Guangzhou, China.