[GSE Middle East] Less than $10 PRICE FOR 2.0MP IPC

Sales.95 at camerabao.com Sales.95 at camerabao.com
Sat Aug 24 08:50:41 UTC 2019

Dear friend,
Good day !
This is Angela from RVH Electronics Limited.
Normal ip camera promotion for your reference.
2.0MP IP Camera(MSC313E+GC2053)
RV-HK36NIP200C          $9.88
5.0MP IP Camera(HI3516EV300+IMX335)
RV-HK36NIP500H          $19.88
What's more, now we also have all kind of AI camera, which can support:  1) Siren Sounds  2)Gas Detection Triggered  3) PIR Detection Triggered  4)Motion Detection Triggered
Warmly welcome the sample orders !
More info, pls contact with me in SKYPE: rvh-fiona
Best regards,
Angela Ho
Sales Manager
RVH Electronics limited
Products range: IP Camera, HD Analog Cameras(AHD, CVI, TVI, HD-SDI Camera), Analog Camera, DVR & NVR, CCTV Accessories
ADD:3rd Floor, NO.3 Building, YuJing Industrial Zone, Zhuji Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China
Tel:(86)20-8232 9465
Fax:(86)20-3235 9600
Skype:rvh-fiona
ICQ:708709771
QQ:2100704797
Wechat&WhatsApp:+0086 188 2513 8125
If you wish to unsubscribe to this and all future emails ,please click here