[GSE Middle East] Remander

Zino Hoile admin at gurumeshi.com
Mon Jul 22 02:49:32 UTC 2019

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Good Day,
I hope you will accept my apology for contacting you in that manner without any formal or proper introduction giving we do not have any prior relationship or affiliation. Irrespective of that I appeal to you to grant me an audience to air this opportunity of mutual benefit. FYI, this is the second mail am sending to you yet no response from your side.Reference private investors who are seeking investments in your Country/Company. I had also sent you earlier their basic information for your consideration but yet to hear from you. Kindly confirm that you got my message as
I await for your response Sincere regards