[GSE Middle East] Fw: Fw: molds projects

sales06 at tradepro.net sales06 at tradepro.net
Mon Jul 22 13:33:34 UTC 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,
GF Tooling & Molding, we are professional manufacture in China.
All our molds are coming with international mold standard and we have special team work for after sales service.
18 years history / 300 employees / ISO 9001 certificated
Our product and tooling advantage can show our products and tooling quality with our customer, factory scale, service attitude, other customer satisfation.

Pls let us know whether you need a partner cooperation with you if you do the plastic injection molding import business???
And feel free to contact me if there is any help I can do for you here in China as really hope we can be friend even without business.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Tks & B.R,
Shiny Huang
GF Tooling & Molding
 www.gftooling.com
 Mobile: +86-137-1218-2081
 E-mail: shiny at gftooling.com
 Skype: +86 13712182081
 Whats App:  +86 13712182081
Building C, Ma Pu Ao Industrial Zone, Pai Sha Wei, Sanlian Village, Fenggang Town, Dongguan City, China 523000