[GSE Middle East] H116 High Speed Mini R/C Racing Boat

Sales.21 at tintinsqng.net Sales.21 at tintinsqng.net
Mon Nov 4 04:23:39 UTC 2019

Dear Madam/Dear sir,
How are you?
Hope everything goes on well with you!
this is Jack zhan from hongxintoys factory in shantou city in China,we are manufacturer and supplier of  RC toys,RC license cars,rc helicopter,RC airplane,rc boat,rc tank and BO toys ,blocks,puzzle and other toys.
Here I would like to take this opportunity to recommend our new items to you, with the hope that  we may work with Bright Ideas  Imports in the future.
Should any of these items be of interest to you,please feel free to let us know,we will be happy to give you more detailed requirements,please visit more new items our website  www.hongxintoys.com
The RC excavator allows you to explore the capability of the mechanic arms! You can move the bucket / stick / boom up and down, play music and turn on the light. There is also a programming button for the truck to carry out a series of movements.
Main Features:
- Realistic Model
Every joint can move freely, and the cab can do 680-degree rotation and go up / down with the simulator of the hydraulic cylinder.
- 15-channel Control
There are 15 different keys on the transmitter. Each is associated with one function. You can command the RC vehicle as you like.
- 2.4GHz Signal
The remote control system uses 2.4GHz signals which feature excellent anti-interference, so you are able to control the excavator 100m away from it.
- Programming Function
You can take advantages of the programming function to control the vehicle, because it is capable of repeating the same action after you press the button of Auto Demonstration.