[GSE Middle East] Direct Marketing Database: -30% offer

Diana [Leads database] noreply at yellowpagescloud.com
Thu Nov 7 21:53:18 UTC 2019

Dear Customer,

We offer the best opportunity to get most advanced Business Leads Database for your marketing needs.

- You can purchase business entity contact from various countries in just a few easy clicks.
- This is a quick and convenient way to get the data for a reasonable price.
- All our data are constantly updated so you don’t have to worry about data relevance.

This is a limited offer to get any database
from our store with -30% discount
Valid until: 2019-11-10 23:59:59 UTC
Discount code: 24BTF

Sincerely,
Diana | sales manager

[Shop Now »](http://srv35.ypclinks2.com/56564d78/05dbc49dba767d91b4c2154b59355d5a/)

You received this email because you signed up on our website or made purchase from us.