[GSE Middle East] HELLO VERY URGENT

Husam Al Sayed alhusam00 at mail.ru
Sat Nov 9 04:08:20 UTC 2019

Hello Sir/Madam, Compliments of the day , I have been in search
of someone with this last name "" so when I saw you online, I was
pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other.
I am Mr. Husam Al Sayed, a Bank Officer here in Dubia U.A.E. I
have an important business opportunity discussion I wish to share
with you who I believe it will interest you, because it is in
connection with your last name, Please revert back to me for
further details through my email below:
alhusam.sayed2380 at gmail.com .

Thanks
Mr. Husam