[GSE Middle East] icann CN domain and keyword

Jeff Liu jeff at chinaregistry.org.cn
Tue Nov 12 22:05:17 UTC 2019

(It's very urgent, please transfer this email to your CEO. Thanks)
This email is from China domain name registration center, which mainly deal with the domain name registration in China. On Nov 12, 2019, we received an application from Kangwei Ltd requested "icann" as their internet keyword and China (CN) domain names (icann.cn, icann.com.cn, icann.net.cn, icann.org.cn). But after checking it, we find this name conflict with your company name or trademark. In order to deal with this matter better, it's necessary to send email to you and confirm whether this company is associated with your company or not?

Best Regards
Jeff Liu | Service & Operations Manager
China Registry (Head Office) | 6012, Xingdi Building, No. 1698 Yishan Road, Shanghai 201103, China
Tel: +86-02164193517 | Fax: +86-02164198327 | Mob: +86-13816428671
Email: jeff at chinaregistry.org.cn
Web: www.chinaregistry.org.cn

This email contains privileged and confidential information intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this email and inform the sender immediately. We appreciate you respecting the confidentiality of this information by not disclosing or using the information in this email.