[GSE Middle East] Emails Database

Svetlana noreply at yellowpagescloud.com
Wed Nov 13 23:25:08 UTC 2019

Emails Database

http://srv222.ypclinks3.com/56564d31/05dbc49dba767d91b4c2154b59355d5a/

North America E-mails database
Updated: 01/11/19
Companies count: 11'442'398
E-mails count: 3'726'969
Discounted price: 248.40 EUR (-40%, code: 7QY2F, valid until: 2019-11-17)
Regular price: 414 EUR

[SHOP NOW](http://srv222.ypclinks3.com/l/56564d31/05dbc49dba767d91b4c2154b59355d5a/4e69316c)

Europe
539.40 EUR (Regular price: 899 EUR)
[SHOP NOW](http://srv222.ypclinks3.com/l/56564d31/05dbc49dba767d91b4c2154b59355d5a/4d53316c)

Africa
78.60 EUR (Regular price: 131 EUR)
[SHOP NOW](http://srv222.ypclinks3.com/l/56564d31/05dbc49dba767d91b4c2154b59355d5a/4d5445745a513d3d)

South America
86.40 EUR (Regular price: 144 EUR)
[SHOP NOW](http://srv222.ypclinks3.com/l/56564d31/05dbc49dba767d91b4c2154b59355d5a/4d5455745a513d3d)

Asia
300.60 EUR (Regular price: 501 EUR)
[SHOP NOW](http://srv222.ypclinks3.com/l/56564d31/05dbc49dba767d91b4c2154b59355d5a/4d79316c)

- All records are up to date and veryfied
- Pay and get database in 5 minutes
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Secure payments
- Crypto currency paymets
- Data in XLSX and CSV formats

===========================

For any purchase made by
2019-11-16 23:59:59 (UTC)
we offer 40% discount
DISCOUNT CODE: 7QY2F

=========================== ===========================

Are the emails, specified in the databases, active?
We automatically check e-mail relevance each month and the system excludes any inactive ones from the database.

I have paid for the services, when will I receive the database?
The system will automatically generate database files after the payment is received and sends you a download link via email.

How old are the databases?
Open source internet data is updated each month.

Where are companies catalogues collected from?
Business catalogues are collected from publicly available sources (internet websites, search systems, catalogues of the companies and other). We collect data only of active companies – the companies that publish their data in internet. If the company publish false information about itself we are not responsible for this.

===========================

Payment methods:

[PayPal] [Perfect Money] [WebMoney] [PaySera] [CoinGate] [Bitcoin] [Litecoin] [Ethereum]

Ways to use business entity contact information:

- Sending Newsletters - sending advertising via e-mail (one of the most efficient ways).
- Telemarketing - advertising through telephone calls.
- SMS marketing - sending advertising short messages.
- Targeted advertisements - advertising through messages sent via paper mail.
- Market researches - telephone surveys executed to better research your products or services.

You can choose segments (filter) recipients according to the type of their business and localization, thus maximizing your advertising efficiency.

Sincerely,
Svetlana | sales manager

You received this email because you signed up on our website or made purchase from us.