[GSE Middle East] [MEAC SWG] An apology

Chokri Ben Romdhane chokribr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 13:23:39 UTC 2019

Dear Walid,
I'm personally grateful for your support during this last five years .
So thank you for all what you did for me and for all the ME community ,
with this instructive approach that you have adopted to manage the work of
ME-SWG  you opened the door for a lot of members to be more engaged in the
activities of the group.

Thank you again , and be sure that you have our permanent support in your
activities within the ISOC board of trustees,  with the hope to continue to
work together.

Cordially
Chokri