[GSE Middle East] Direct Marketing Database

Megan noreply at yellowpagescloud.com
Sat Nov 30 20:16:04 UTC 2019

Direct Marketing Database

United States Contacts database
Updated at: 2019-11-15
Companies count: 8'516'598
E-mails count: 3'008'696
Discounted price: 179.40 EUR (-40%, code: HGEU3, valid until: 2019-12-01 23:59:59 UTC)
Regular price: 299 EUR

[SHOP NOW](http://srv30.ypclinks2.com/l/56564d7a/05dbc49dba767d91b4c2154b59355d5a/56564d745a413d3d)

- All records are up to date and veryfied
- Pay and get database in 5 minutes
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Secure payments
- Crypto currency paymets
- Data in XLSX and CSV formats

===========================

For any purchase made by
2019-12-01 23:59:59 (UTC)
we offer 40% discount
DISCOUNT CODE: HGEU3

===========================

Canada
179.40 EUR (Regular price: 299 EUR)
[SHOP NOW](http://srv30.ypclinks2.com/l/56564d7a/05dbc49dba767d91b4c2154b59355d5a/513045745a413d3d)

Mexico
109.80 EUR (Regular price: 183 EUR)
[SHOP NOW](http://srv30.ypclinks2.com/l/56564d7a/05dbc49dba767d91b4c2154b59355d5a/545667745a413d3d)

Germany
179.40 EUR (Regular price: 299 EUR)
[SHOP NOW](http://srv30.ypclinks2.com/l/56564d7a/05dbc49dba767d91b4c2154b59355d5a/524555745a413d3d)

Canada
83.40 EUR (Regular price: 139 EUR)
[SHOP NOW](http://srv30.ypclinks2.com/l/56564d7a/05dbc49dba767d91b4c2154b59355d5a/513045745a513d3d)

Mexico
25.20 EUR (Regular price: 42 EUR)
[SHOP NOW](http://srv30.ypclinks2.com/l/56564d7a/05dbc49dba767d91b4c2154b59355d5a/545667745a513d3d)

Germany
113.40 EUR (Regular price: 189 EUR)
[SHOP NOW](http://srv30.ypclinks2.com/l/56564d7a/05dbc49dba767d91b4c2154b59355d5a/524555745a513d3d)

===========================

Are the emails, specified in the databases, active?
We automatically check e-mail relevance each month and the system excludes any inactive ones from the database.

I have paid for the services, when will I receive the database?
The system will automatically generate database files after the payment is received and sends you a download link via email.

How old are the databases?
Open source internet data is updated each month.

Where are companies catalogues collected from?
Business catalogues are collected from publicly available sources (internet websites, search systems, catalogues of the companies and other). We collect data only of active companies – the companies that publish their data in internet. If the company publish false information about itself we are not responsible for this.

===========================

Payment methods:

[PayPal] [Perfect Money] [WebMoney] [PaySera] [CoinGate] [Bitcoin] [Litecoin] [Ethereum]

Ways to use business entity contact information:

- Sending Newsletters - sending advertising via e-mail (one of the most efficient ways).
- Telemarketing - advertising through telephone calls.
- SMS marketing - sending advertising short messages.
- Targeted advertisements - advertising through messages sent via paper mail.
- Market researches - telephone surveys executed to better research your products or services.

You can choose segments (filter) recipients according to the type of their business and localization, thus maximizing your advertising efficiency.

Sincerely,
Megan | sales manager

You received this email because you signed up on our website or made purchase from us.