[Metrics.SC] Review of requirements and obligations

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Jun 25 10:00:04 UTC 2012

As requested I have gone over the existing RoP and extracted all of
the requirements, pre-requisites, obligations, and such. The result
of that can be found in the requirements.xls attachment. Note that I
abandoned filling out the last columns (Going Forward and
Quantifiable) part-way through the process when I decided that this
was best left until a later stage of the process.

I then tried to re-organize this content, changing it as I (with help
from my group) thought best. The document is full of explanatory
notes and questions - all in square brackets and highlighted in yellow).

Alan