[Metrics.SC] Proposal to POSTPONE the Metrics SC call from the end of this week to Jan 29th My 30th

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 19:44:19 UTC 2015

As we have made no progress on our AI's and work since our last call, (we
are all spread VERY thin ATM)  I am hoping that by postponing this weeks
meeting until the end of Month we will still have something to the ALAC for
discussion (brief) in Singapore that will also allow us the opportunity to
socialize our 'proposal' Draft  with the Regional Leaders...

Assuming you do agree to postpone  Then I was wondering / hoping that Alan
OCL Maureen and I might be able to convene for a short call at 2100 UTC on
the 26th Jan  right after the Accessibility TF Call ends??

*Cheryl Langdon-O**rr ...  *(CLO)

about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr
[image: Cheryl Langdon-Orr on about.me]
  <http://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr>