[Metrics.SC] Proposal to POSTPONE the Metrics SC call from the end of this week to Jan 29th My 30th

CAFEC cafec3m at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 7 08:47:28 UTC 2015

hello,ok  to postpone
Baudouin
COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFEC
 ICANN/AFRALO Member
ISOC Member
courriel:cafec3m at yahoo.fr
téléphone: +243 998983491/+243813684512

     Le Mardi 6 janvier 2015 20h45, Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr at gmail.com> a écrit :

 As we have made no progress on our AI's and work since our last call, (we are all spread VERY thin ATM)  I am hoping that by postponing this weeks meeting until the end of Month we will still have something to the ALAC for discussion (brief) in Singapore that will also allow us the opportunity to socialize our 'proposal' Draft  with the Regional Leaders...

Assuming you do agree to postpone  Then I was wondering / hoping that Alan OCL Maureen and I might be able to convene for a short call at 2100 UTC on the 26th Jan  right after the Accessibility TF Call ends??

| Cheryl Langdon-Orr ...  (CLO)
about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr |
|  |
|   |