[ME ICANN] [MEAC SWG] Kind reminder call for policy topics Re: ME Space @ ICANN 66

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Mon Aug 26 09:19:44 UTC 2019

Dear All,

I find Amr's proposal very interesting, but I also support Manal's proposal. The advancement of the ICANN multistakeholder model effectiveness  is only possible through community engagement. The community created a list of issues that it believes must be addressed and a final list of issues was published in June. Keeping in mind that the model needs to evolve without compromising the bottom-up decision making process I support improving the effectiveness of the multistakeholder model being our  topic for the ICANN 66 ME Space.

Kind regards
Hadia