[ME ICANN] [MEAC SWG] Kind reminder call for policy topics Re: ME Space @ ICANN 66

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 07:11:19 UTC 2019

Dear MEAC Community members,
Greetings to all,
I would like to thank the valued input from our active community members.
If you noticed that as lead to the ME Space we paused our input to the
vibrant discussions, in the hope of hearing from you.

I'm trust that there are more among us have their perspective that we would
like to hear. It could be in the form of supporting the proposed topics,
discussing the issue or suggesting new one.

Looking forward to more community input within the proposed timeline.
Best wishes
Nadira AL-Araj