[ME ICANN] FW: The Nov/Dec Digital Watch newsletter is now available

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Mon Dec 23 10:09:23 UTC 2019

This newsletter by the Geneva Internet Platform (GIP) might be of interest to some.

Fahd

Date: Monday, December 23, 2019 at 11:53 AM
Subject: The Nov/Dec Digital Watch newsletter is now available

View this email in your browser
[watch.us6.list-manage.com]
The November & December issue of the
Digital Watch newsletter is out!   Highlights:Our cover story: Berlin 2019: The dawn of a new IGF?

An overview of trends in November and December: Discussions on cyber issues continue at the UN; Internet companies take new measures to address online misinformation and deepfakes

A look back at the data-breach landscape of 2019: How many were there, and which sectors were affected the most?

Security; the Internet economy; digital rights; and, infrastructure were among the most prominent issues over the past two months

A review of policy discussions in Geneva during November and December

The calendar of upcoming events in January.

The GIP Digital Watch’s revised version of REM's It’s the end of the world as we know it

Read the newsletter

[watch.us6.list-manage.com]
[watch.us6.list-manage.com]