[ME ICANN] FW: Apply for the IoT Hackathon, 12-13 October, Rotterdam

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Wed Jul 31 09:00:04 UTC 2019

This might be of interest to some.

Fahd

From: <menog-bounces at lists.menog.org> on behalf of Chafic Chaya <cchaya at ripe.net>
Date: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 at 11:32 AM
To: "menog at menog.org" <menog at menog.org>
Subject: [Ext] [menog] Apply for the IoT hackathon, 12-13 October, Rotterdam

Dear friends and colleagues,

The RIPE NCC is hosting its first IoT hackathon (Internet of Things) on the weekend of 12-13 October in Rotterdam.

The two-day event is aimed at developing IoT technologies and providing a platform for the community to collaborate, experiment and gain hands-on experience in developing IoT solutions. We have decided to combine the hackathon with the RIPE Meeting that will take place from 14-18 October, also in Rotterdam: http://ripe79.ripe.net [ripe79.ripe.net]

We are looking for participants that are passionate (or sceptical!) about IoT and want to work on real-life, practical projects. That means we are looking for people from a variety of backgrounds. Applications are open for back-end and front-end developers, product owners, product
managers, UX experts, innovators, network operators, hackers...

If you would like to take part in the hackathon, you can apply at:
https://www.ripe.net/participate/forms/apply/iot-hackathon-rotterdam-2019/ [ripe.net]

The application deadline is *1 September 2019.*

You can find more information about the event on RIPE Labs:
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/becha/iot-hackathon-at-ripe-79-in-rotterdam [labs.ripe.net]

I will be available for any further information.

Best Regards,

Chafic Chaya