[ME ICANN] Montreal ME Space statement first draft for your comment

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at icannpolicy.ninja
Tue Oct 8 13:35:38 UTC 2019

Hi,

For what it’s worth, my understanding is that the PDP 3.0 has been adopted quite a while ago, and should be fully implemented within the first quarter of 2020. There are regular updates on implementation of PDP 3.0 during monthly GNSO Council meetings. I’ve attached the slide deck from its September 2019 meeting, which includes the expected timeline to wrap up implementation.

The slide deck can also be found under “Item 9” here: https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Documents+19+September+2019

Thanks.

Amr