[ME ICANN] Montreal ME Space statement first draft for your comment : MEAC or ME Space??

Baher Esmat baher.esmat at icann.org
Tue Oct 8 16:23:48 UTC 2019

Perhaps it’s also worth noting that when the term “MEAC” was suggested few years ago, it was suggested in the context of the regional strategy, and thus the name of the regional strategy working group was updated to reflect that. However, the name of the region has remained unchanged as Middle East, and since the Space related to the region, it was called the Middle East Space.

I too believe that there is no need for further considerations on this.

Best
Baher

On 10/8/19, 6:05 PM, "Middle-East on behalf of Hadia  Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi" <middle-east-bounces at icann.org<mailto:middle-east-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Hadia at tra.gov.eg<mailto:Hadia at tra.gov.eg>> wrote:

Thank  you Fahd for your reply and your clarification. As per the definition that you included I believe that the name is inclusive and therefore there is no need for further considerations.

Best
Hadia