[ME ICANN] [MEAC SWG] Call for volunteers to the drafting team at ME Space @ICANN66

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Tue Sep 3 13:18:24 UTC 2019

Dear All ..

Following on Nadira’s below email, please note that there will be two webinars, on 11 September 2019 at 23:00 UTC and 12 September 2019 at 16:00 UTC, to discuss next steps related to developing a work plan to further the community's work on evolving ICANN's multistakeholder model (MSM)<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/governance-plan-improve-multistakeholder-model-2019-04-08-en> .. More details including how to join is available here<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2019-08-27-en> ..

Apologies if this has been shared before .. I hope it helps in bringing everyone up to speed ..

Kind Regards
--Manal