[ME ICANN] FW: Webinar Invitation - Implement Dual-stack DNS Infrastructure

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Tue Sep 17 18:02:33 UTC 2019

The below webinar on dual-stack DNS infrastructure might be of interest to some. It takes place on Thursday 19 SEP at 12.30 PM UTC.

Fahd

Date: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at 8:17 AM
Subject: [AfrICANN-discuss] Webinar invitation - Implement dual-stack DNS infrastructure

Hi All,

As you know, DNS is an essential component in our networks. It becomes even more important when deploying IPv6 because remembering 128-bit addresses can be quite tricky.

Hence, we (the Afrinic team) invite you to our next webinar on how to Implement a dual-stacked DNS infrastructure. We will look at considerations that you need to keep in mind in your DNS infrastructure to ensure that your IPv6 deployment is successful.

Register at >> https://zoom.us/webinar/register/5715686972839/WN_x55N2oMCQWiMLPo0lofkQA

Date: Thursday 19th September 2019

Time:

16:30 GST (Mauritius, Seychelles)
12:30 UTC (Ghana, Cote D'Ivoire)
13:30 WAT (Nigeria, Cameroon)
15:30 EAT (Kenya, Uganda)
14:30 SAST (South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Eswatini)

Hope to see you at the webinar!

Warm Regards