[ME ICANN] ME Space @ICANN66

Baher Esmat baher.esmat at icann.org
Sat Sep 28 10:22:48 UTC 2019

Colleagues,

As some of you know, ICANN will be organizing a series of webinars during the week of Oct 14th in preparation for ICANN66. See session details and how to register here: https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2019-09-16-en.

As you can see, one of the webinars will be on ICANN66 Plenary Session: Evolution of ICANN's Multistakeholder Model; the very topic you will be discussing at the ICANN66 Middle East Space.

Hope you will have the time to attend some of these webinars.

Best
Baher

On 9/6/19, 8:58 AM, "icann-meac-swg at googlegroups.com<mailto:icann-meac-swg at googlegroups.com> on behalf of Nadira Alaraj" <icann-meac-swg at googlegroups.com<mailto:icann-meac-swg at googlegroups.com> on behalf of nadira.araj at gmail.com<mailto:nadira.araj at gmail.com>> wrote:

Thank you very much Baher for passing this along.
So far we are having 4 volunteers on the drafting team.
Honestly saying, the ME Space topic at ICANN 66 in Montreal of “Improve the Effectiveness of ICANN Multi-Stakeholder Model” is very easy to understand and it doesn't need much readings. The webinars will provide you with quick background that will allows you to contribute to the discussions.

Please note that the time commitment to prepare the first draft is between September 16 - 30.
This doesn't mean that you are to commit to the drafting process all the time.

I myself will be on the drafting team hence I will be the 5th person. Looking forward to recieve more expression of interest to join the drafting team in the couple of days.

Best wishes
Nadira