[ME ICANN] [Reminder] Draft ICANN Engagement Strategy Document Still Out for Public Comments

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Wed Apr 1 09:05:20 UTC 2020

Friends and Colleagues,

Two more days before the public comment window on the new Middle East Strategy closes. We look forward to your input.

Thank you,

Baher, Seher, and Fahd

ICANN

Date: Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 10:40 AM
Subject: [Reminder] Draft ICANN Engagement Strategy Document Still Out for Public Comments

Friends and Colleagues,

As you know, a group of community members from the Middle East came together last October to start work on a new engagement strategy for ICANN in the Middle East. The SWG worked extremely hard over the course of 4 months to develop a draft strategy document that is in line with ICANN’s 2021-2025 Strategic Plan.

I am pleased to share with you that the draft strategy document has gone out for public comments, and remains so until 3 April 2020 at 23.59 UTC. We encourage you to share your input and feedback on the draft strategy document.

The link to the public comments page is as follows >> https://www.icann.org/public-comments/meac-strategy-2020-02-18-en.

We look forward to your contribution.

Thank you,

Baher, Seher, and Fahd