[ME ICANN] FW: MENOG20 Fellowships Available

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Wed Jan 15 16:39:04 UTC 2020

For those interested in the Middle East Network Operators Group (MENOG), there are some fellowship slots available. If interested, please read on and apply accordingly.

Fahd

Date: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 12:16 PM
Subject: [menog] MENOG 20 Fellowships available

Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to announce that fellowship applications for the MENOG 20 Meeting and Peering Forum in Manama are now available.

The MENOG Fellowship Program offers financial assistance to engineers from countries in the Middle East to attend MENOG Meetings and MENOG-sponsored events. Up to five fellowships are awarded to eligible applicants.

The event consists of:

- Two parallel Workshops (3 days) – 15,16,17 March 2020

- Plenary (2 days) – 18-19 March 2020

-------------------------

Deadline for Applications

-------------------------

Applications for the MENOG Fellowship Program must be submitted by 1 February 2020.

Full details about the MENOG Fellowship Program, including information about how to apply and eligibility criteria, can be found on the MENOG website at: www.menog.org/menog-fellowship-program

We encourage you to pass this information to anyone involved in Middle East network operators’ groups, and to anyone who has a keen interest in the activities of MENOG. You might also consider acting as a reference for a fellowship applicant.

For more information on MENOG 20, please visit: www.menog.org/meetings/menog-20

If you have any questions, please email <menog at ripe.net>.

Regards,

Sandra Gijzen

RIPE NCC on behalf of the MENOG Secretariat

#MENOG20

www.menog.org

www.facebook.com/menog.org