[ME ICANN] Emailing: UA-EAI-using-Arabic-Script- final draft - MI comments.pdf

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Sun Jun 7 14:17:44 UTC 2020

Dear All ..

I'm attaching my comments on the Middle East Space Final Draft Statement on UA & EAI using Arabic Script ..
Apologies for this late message and for not following closely earlier discussions and other comments ..
Some of the attached comments are less important than others but I thought to share an exhaustive version for your kind information and happy to focus only on substantial comments on tomorrow's call ..

Sincere apologies again for the last minute sharing ..

Kind Regards
--Manal