[ME ICANN] ME virtual activities-Next steps

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 10:13:39 UTC 2020

Dear MEAC ICANNers,
Dear Arab IGF Community,

We’re writing this email as kind reminder to pay attention to our proposed
activity below.

Also, we are extending an invite to subscribers of the Arab IGF mailing
list, to reach out to Tijani and me in order to get engaged in this
activity.

We do welcome interested community member and observer for those interested
to experience the development of the position statement.

We will be waiting for your response before 27 June 23:59 UTC.

Best wishes,
Nadira Al Araj
Tijani Ben Jemaa