[ME ICANN] ME virtual activities - Call for drafting team

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 19:49:56 UTC 2020

Dear All,

Thanks to Chokri, Hadia and Ahlam for their support to develop a
position statement from the region on the *Third Accountability and
Transparency Review Team (ATRT3) Final Report. *
Here, we are *calling for volunteers to be on the drafting team as
contributors or observers*, to respond to us by July 1st.

Bellow is the timeline that we/drafting team will follow to prepare the
final statement.

*Date*

*Days*

*Action*

26-1 June/July

6

Call for volunteers for the drafting team

2- 13 July

12

Preparation of the first draft

14- 19 July

6

Comment period

20- 23 July

4

Preparation of the last draft

24 July

1

Virtual meeting to discuss the last draft, modify it if necessary and adopt
it

25- 29/30 July

4/5

Preparation of the final Statement

30/31 July

 1

Post the statement to the public comment platform, send it to the board and
the working group.

Looking forward to working with our community members.

Best wishes,
Nadira  Al-Araj
Tijani Ben Jemaa
ME Space Co-Chairs